- All Videos
Chat is Closed
our next live broadcast.
Thank you for tuning in to Community Church Northpoint's. We are excited to offer live and on-demand broadcasting that allows you to receive the word where ever you are, around the globe!
You too can participate in this time of worship. We use your offering to help us provide services such as this one.
This map shows the realtime location of everyone
currently attending online church.
(both live and/or ondemand)
Pastor Phillip and Destiny Deas
There are two things that you need to know up front:
First, we are a community of real people seeking after God with all our heart. We will disappoint you at some point. If you are looking for perfect, we aren't it. But the good news is that you aren't perfect either so you will fit right in! God intended for us to live in intentional community, learning and growing together. So, on your good days and in your successful moments we will cheer with you. In your bad moments, we will encourage you and help you get back up. Crying, laughing, loving, celebrating, mourning, and repenting are all community activities. So, don't suffer or succeed alone! We want to truly do life with YOU!
Second, you need to know that we will put you to work! This is an active community of people seeking to impact the world. It doesn't matter what your talent is, there is a way for it to be used to build the Kingdom of God! There is a hurting world out there that needs us to be Jesus not just on the weekends, but everyday. To meet the real needs around us, everyone has to work together. The great news is when we all do our part and God does what only He can do, miracles tend to happen. Believe me, we've seen them! Addicts set free, marriages restored, homeless kids now in college, hungry families fed, and retirees given new purpose and mission. For every face you see, there is a story, a God-story. And if you stick around long enough and choose to use your talents for the kingdom, you will be a part of many of those miracle moments and God stories.
4204 Airline Dr. , Bossier City, LA - 71111
If you are having trouble viewing here are a few trouble shooting tips:
- If you don't see anything, be sure that the ministry is broadcasting. Write in the chat and ask the moderator if they have started yet.
- The video player automatically detects your internet connection speed and sends you the quality that will give you the best viewing experience. If you are experiencing lots of buffering (pauses in the video playback) please try the following:
- Restart your browser: Close out the browser window and open it again (if you are still buffering move on to step 2)
- Restart your computer: This helps many times. Your system just needs to be restarted (if you are still buffering move on to step 3)
- Try a different browser: Internet Explorer is a horrible browser. Here are a couple others that will give you a better viewing experience and a better internet experience overall (Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- If you are still buffering is can only be one of 2 things. Your internet connection is just too spotty or slow to watch the live feed or your computer system needs to be checked by a professional.
- Visit http://www.speedtest.net
- Click on "Begin Test" in the middle of the screen.
- Your download speed should be at least 0.50 Mbps
If your download speed is sufficient and you are still experiencing the pauses then it your computer system may be plagued with malware or has another issue that needs to be diagnosed and repaired by a professional.